Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Ending

So this is not really an ending, having children doesn't end when once begun, but I was miserable this morning and there is a happy ending to the day. I feel that through the grace of God, answers to prayers, a blessing, and listening to advise of friends and family that I was able to do something right today. Today my baby actually nursed twice without crying for two hours before he would do so and nursed longer than any time in the last two days. I was so thrilled I could not explain it in words really. I was feeling like I was starving my baby, because he wasn't eating and not only was he refusing to eat, but he would scream for the whole two hours that I would try for every feeding. So though there will be many more opportunities to succeed and to fail, this was my piece of heaven for today.

No comments: