Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hyrum vs. Easter Bunny



Hi there. Hy here.

This is me eating my chocolate cross. Mommy and Daddy told me all about Jesus and what He did for us on Easter. We read my New Testament stories all week and Mommy did a special Family Home Evening with pictures from her Primary lesson about Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection.

They also told me there's a fun tradition about an Easter bunny who gives out candy and eggs. So I went on a hunt through the yard on Saturday trying to find my eggs. The Easter bunny brought me some plastic food toys, some play dough tools, and a chocolate Easter bunny and a chocolate cross. I ate my cross all up.





In the picture on the right there are 4 eggs. Can you find them all? If you need some help, that's okay. So did I.







Mommy and Daddy hid the eggs in clever places. There are two by the car, for instance.

We had fun and I got to help decorate the eggs and peel them later. I don't want to eat them yet though.

Happy Easter, everybody!

No comments: