Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sixth Sense: I see religious commentary...

... even when they don't know they're talking about religion.
I mean, what's more likely -- that I have uncovered fundamental flaws in this field that no one in it has ever thought about, or that I need to read a little more? Hint: it's the one that involves less work.Hovering over the picture, the alt tag reads: "I mean, what's more likely -- that I have uncovered fundamental flaws in this field that no one in it has ever thought about, or that I need to read a little more? Hint: it's the one that involves less work."

This reminds me of so many one-sided conversations I have listened in on and tried vainly to head off from people who 'know' the Bible or Book of Mormon is a fraud without having investigated it themselves or who think they've found a contradiction in the scriptures that's been answered since Augustine..... *sigh*

No comments: