Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hy at the zoo



Hi there. Hy here.

Sure, Dad told you about the animals we drove past, but we had a much better adventure than that.

Oh yeah, that's my cousin, Sammy. He was with us too and shared my daddy's lap. He's been wondering all these weeks when a picture of him would finally show up on the blog. He and Anna were a lot of fun. But back to the story.










They have this "petting zoo" at the zoo. We passed by a giant tortoise and some other animals I didn't care about too much to get there. At the petting zoo, I found exactly what I most wanted:







ROCKS!

Oh, what a wonderful collection of gravel.

And Mom and Dad let me play with all of it I wanted.




Then suddenly, I was attacked! Mom put me on her lap and opened a granola bar. These furry creatures called "goats" swarmed all over me. They tickled.







Then I started exploring the goats. I liked this one the best because it stayed right there. I played with its mouse and its head and was very excited.






This is me petting the goats.

I had a lot of fun.







Oh yeah, Dad and Sammy had a lot of fun too with the hippo statue on the way in. Dad tried to get a picture of me in the hippo's mouth. I didn't think it was very funny.









Hyrum Watson, adventurer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pokój Tobie!

Wesołych Świąt i szczęścia w 2010 roku życzy Tobie, Grzegorz, z Warszawy: http://trzykorony.spaces.live.com/.

Powodzenia!

LazenbyFamily said...

your blogs are always so fun. I love the ones that Hy dictates!

love ya'll!