Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hyrum, I AM your Father...




... And I know what it's like trying to stall so you don't have to go to bed. (I'm doing it right now!) Don't you give me that adorable smile you know I can't resist. Awww....







I know what your game is. You think if you can convince me you're still awake and want to play with Daddy, he'll let you stay up. It's not going to work, mister.







... But he's so cuuuuuute, Mommy. Can't I play with him just a little longer? ... Okay. Goodnight, son. Sleep well. I'll see you for your 2am feeding.



This is what I have to put up with every night. I am such a lucky daddy!

1 comment:

Grandma Jule said...

Hang in there, Tough Guy! It doesn't get any easier as they get older and can actually TALK to you and discuss INTERESTING subjects. . .

Maybe just some good, old-fashioned cuddle-time would do the trick. It always works for me . . . .