Friday, June 6, 2008

Adventures of an Evil Overlord

When we last left our hero, he had fallen into the clutches of the fiendish Dr. Infanto. Awaking from his milk-induced coma, our hero finds Dr. Infanto gloating over him.

Infanto: Hahaha. You thought that if you could gain access to my new secret hideout that my family moved to last week, you could find some way to stop me. Well, you're wrong.

Hero: I still don't understand. How do you expect to destroy the world when you're only a 10 pound baby???

Infanto: 10 pound, 7 ounce, thank you very much. I may be small now, but I am growing at a rate of 1.6% per day. Maintaining that rate of growth, I will weigh over 3000 pounds before my first birthday! And then I will unleash a spit-up that will Drown the World!!! Bwahahahaa.

Hero: You're mad! ... not to mention more than a little disgusting.

Infanto: And now that I have you in my clutches, father, there is no one who can stop me!

Hero: That's where you're wrong, Dr. Infanto. ... There is another.

Infanto: You mean....?

Hero: Yes. The Scarlet Mompernel.
*sounds of a crashing door*

Infanto: Uhoh.

Mompernel: Unhand my husband, you adorably cute villain!

*sounds of a scuffle*

Infanto: Waaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaa!

Mompernel: We'll have to teach him right from wrong, to make sure this never happens again.

Hero: You're absolutely right, dear. Let's start singing Primary songs to brainwash him!

Together: I looked out the window and what did I see? Popcorn popping on the apricot tree. ...

*a short while later*

Hero: Do you think it worked, dear?

Mompernel: Let's find out if he's decided to be a happy baby again.

Hero: I've got it. I'll turn on the video camera, set it on my shoulder, and secretly record an
interview with him. He'll be so busy examining my face, he'll never realize he's being recorded!

And so the world was saved once again, thanks to the Perpetual Newlyweds. Tune in next week to hear Hyrum say, "bbbbbllllllllaaaaoooo!"

4 comments:

Grandma Jule said...

Wow! That baby really *has* put on weight! Keep up the good work, you two!!!

Shari said...

Very clever. I love the pictures. Hyrum is looking really good!

Ruth said...

That is so cute. You have one very expressive little one.

Sapphire Sting said...

The Scarlet Mompernel, eh? Sounds like I have competition!