Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My favorite ornament and other goings on

Hi there. Hy here.

This is my favorite Christmas tree ornament. Gamma Boo made it. I ask Mommy and Daddy every day if I can take it down and play with it. It's one of the first things I ask for after I make sure they turn the Christmas tree lights back on.

Boy, if it weren't for me there would be no holiday cheer around here, I tell you!



Tonight I got to put Daddy in time out. He went to my room. After a few moments, Mommy called out to ask if he was going to stay there or rejoin us. He called back, asking *me* if he should come back or stay in time out.

"Stay in time out!" I called then started walking to him. Mommy asked if I wanted to go talk to him. "Yeah," I said.

I walked in the room, and with my biggest big-boy grin looked him square in the eye and said, "Why are you in time out?" just like Mommy and Daddy!

'Cause I hit Hyrum with my head,' Dad said meekly but with a twinkle in his eye. He waited for me, then continued the script without me: 'I'm sorry, Hyrum. Will you forgive me?'

"Yes!" I leaped into his arms and gave him a big, wet smooch. Then we walked back to Mommy again.

[Daddy says: Best. Time Out. Ever]



In other news, I got to keep my underwear on from after my nap through to bedtime before I wet it. A new record!

No comments: